Thursday, 4 September 2014
A Special Hello to Portland Oregon and Kansas City Missouri Readers
Readers of this blog come from all over North America and the UK. Lately it looks like there is a significant increase in readers form Portland Oregon and Kansas City Missouri. So, it seems appropriate to say a special hello to people from those places. Thanks for reading and sharing the blog with your friends and fellow musicians. Thanks also for e-mails and comments.
One of the great joys of writing this blog is keeping in touch with readers and hearing their recordings or answering questions about songwriting. If you have questions, or if you want to collaborate on music for my lyrics, please e-mail me at katrinaboguski (AT) hotmail.ca. Be sure to check out the archives for lyrics and poems posted there if you have only stumbled up on this blog recently.
Thanks again for reading!
In Case You Missed a Post...Blog Archive
- Purchase New Release!
- Shipment to the Mountain #5...on it's way
- Shipment to the Mountain #4
- For Your Listening Pleasure!
- Does Your Creativity Make You Happy? Or Does Your ...
- How to Start an Open Mic Night
- The Best Open Mic Night on the West Coast?????
- A Special Hello to Portland Oregon and Kansas City...
- Shipment to the Mountain Package #3
- 10 Tips for Cultivating Creativity (How to be Crea...
- Pope Saint Gregory the Great, Patron of Musicians ...
- Clarke's Tinwhistle Product Review Part Two
- The Sounds Before the Sound of Music
- Clarke's Tinwhistle Product Review Part One
- ▼ September (14)